Anissa is retired military, who received her a Bachelor and Master degrees in Business Management and Doctor of Divinity (D.Div.) and Holistic Health Philosophy (PhD), earned her license in Massage Therapy, Certifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Reiki, and Spiritual Life Coaching. She is a candidate for Naturopath Doctorate Degree with School of Modern Naturopathy.
Her practice is located at 11210 SteepleCrest Drive, Ste. 120, Houston, Texas, 77065 (One block of the corner of Jones Rd and West Rd). Modalities include Oncology (Cancer Care), Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Therapy, Therapeutic Medical Massage, Cupping Therapy and Thai Massage. From the special trainings that Anissa has taken, she hopes to provide emotional support in addition to help promote healing to those who have a history of cancer as well as focusing on the caregiver(s) by offering Life Coaching, Hynosis and Meditation.
She has completed several continuing education courses including:
- Tracy Walton Oncology Massage Intensive: Caring for Clients with Cancer – 2018 – 32 hrs
- Therapeutic Medical Massage – 2004 & 2018 – 40 hrs
- Thai Massage Techniques Training – 2002 & 2017 – 36 hrs
- Klose Training and Consultants, LLC, Manual Lymph Drainage: Vodder Technique (MLD)– 2018 – 45 hrs
- Cupping Massage Training – 1991 & 2017 – 18 hrs
- Hot/Cold Stone Therapy – 1991 – 12 hrs
Professional affiliations include memberships with Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP), American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and a Preferred Provider through the Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM).